皇冠hg156体育下载地址crystal joined nea in 2018 as a principal focusing on enterprise software, infrastructure, security and tech-enabled services/marketplaces, as well as consumer internet. prior to joining nea, crystal started her venture capital career at ggv capital, where she focused on us and china-based investments in enterprise software and consumer internet. she was closely involved with the firm’s investments in aptible, bigcommerce, bitsight, brightwheel, hashicorp, headspin, ns1, opendoor, slack, tile, unravel data, and wish among others. previously, crystal was a member of the technology m&a team at blackstone in silicon valley as well as a sales & trading intern at goldman sachs.
crystal has developed a unique global perspective and an interest in companies with the potential to scale internationally given her geographically diverse background, which includes having lived across the u.s. in silicon valley, new york, washington dc, and boston, and internationally in china, canada, hong kong, and singapore. in addition, she speaks mandarin and studied french for many years.
crystal earned an a.b. in government from harvard university.
- Crystal Huang featured at Slush
- Crystal Huang featured at Marketplace Conference
- Crystal Huang featured at Ascent Conference
- Crystal Huang featured at BofAML Tech Summit
- Crystal Huang featured at SVB / NewsCred International Women's Day Event
- Crystal Huang featured at NEXUS
- Crystal Huang featured at Strata Data Conference
January 10, 2018